Here’s your chance to WIN-VERCARGILL with the Southern Steel and our great mates at the Ascot Park Hotel!
Each week for the rest of our season, your Steel players will be visiting a well-known Invercargill location which we'll show you on the Steel's Facebook page.
All you have to do is tell us where they are and you’re in with a chance to win a great weekly prize!
Then, at the end of the season, you are automatically in the draw to WIN-VERCARGILL:
One night's accommodation for two at the fabulous Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill including breakfast and a dinner for 2 at EMBERZ Restaurant.
Terms and Conditions of entry apply - see below for details.
It’s great way to relax and enjoy our great city and region, with your Steel and Invercargill’s Premier Hotel and Conference Centre - the Ascot Park Hotel.
WEEK 1 ENTRIES CLOSED. Winner : Kiriana Walker-Leonard
WEEK 2 ENTRIES CLOSED. Winner : Karen Haberfield
WEEK 3 ENTRIES CLOSED. Winner : Aimee Withington
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promoter is Netball South
- Promotion runs from 30 April until 21 May 2023
- Each Weekly prize and draw will be as detailed in weekly announcements made on Southern Steel Facebook page and winners notified.
- MAIN DRAW will be made on Monday 22 May and winners notified
- All weekly prizes and MAIN DRAW prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The MAIN DRAW competition prize will consist of: One nights’ accommodation for two people on share-twin basis at the Ascot Park Hotel, Tay Street Invercargill, subject to availability and including breakfast. Dinner for two to the total value of $150 at EMBERZ restaurant.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of any prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any associated businesses involved in the promotion including: the Southern Steel, Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill Licensing Trust, nor their immediate families and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any winner who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on any matter, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting any prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use the Winner’s name, town/city and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this Promotion, including public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without payment or any other compensation.
- In conducting this Promotion, the Promoter will receive entrants and winners personal contact information. This information will be disclosed to third parties only for the purpose of this Promotion, and otherwise only in accordance with current New Zealand Privacy Laws.
- All Winners consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or modified by the Promoter from time to time without notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible if Winners cannot be contacted due to incorrect details supplied at time of entry