Here’s your chance to WIN-VERCARGILL with the Southern Steel and our great mates at the Ascot Park Hotel!
Each week, our Steel players will be visiting a well-known Invercargill location which we'll show you on the Steel's Facebook page.
All you have to do is tell us where they are and you’re in with a chance to win a great weekly prize!
Then, at the end of the season, you are automatically in the draw to WIN-VERCARGILL:
Two nights accommodation for two at the fabulous Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill including 2 breakfasts, a dinner for 2 at EMBERZ Restaurant, a dinner for 2 at Waxy's Irish Pub plus a car for 2 days courtesy of Southern KIA and a $250 shopping spree at E Hayes and Sons iconic Invercargill store!
Terms and Conditions of entry apply - see below for details.
It’s great way to relax and enjoy our great city and region, with your Steel and Invercargill’s Premier Hotel and Conference Centre - the Ascot Park Hotel.
Week 9: This week's prize is a $50 gift card from E Hayes and Sons, Drawn Thursday 2 June.
Congratulations to our Week 1 Prize Winner of a Steel Merchandise Pack: Megan Donaldson
Congratulations to our Week 2 Prize Winner of an E Hayes $50 Gift Card: Robyn Munro
Congratulations to our Week 3 Prize Winner of 2 Double Passes to a Steel Home Game: Irene Ridley
Congratulations to our Week 4 Prize Winner of a Cheeseboard Set, courtesy of Invercargill Licensing Trust: Nikki Gay
Congratulations to our Week 5 Prize Winner of a Cocktail Set plus a Double Pass to Steel vs Pulse game: Emma Templeton
Congratulations to our Week 6 Prize Winner of a Steel Supporters beanie and double pass to an upcoming Steel Home Game: Gabbie Fox
Congratulations to our Week 7 Prize Winner of a Double Pass to Steel games against the Pulse on 21 May and the Magic on 22 May: Julieanna Little
Congratulations to our Week 8 Prize Winner of a $50 EMBERZ Restaurant dining voucher, courtesy of the Ascot Park Hotel: Leanne Gilmour
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Promoter is Netball South
- Promotion runs from Thursday 31 March until Friday 3rd June 2022.
- Each Weekly prize and draw will be as detailed in weekly announcements made on Southern Steel Facebook page and winners notified.
- MAIN DRAW will be made on Friday 17th June and winners notified
- All weekly prizes and MAIN DRAW prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The MAIN DRAW competition prize will consist of: Two nights’ accommodation for two people on share-twin basis at the Ascot Park Hotel, Tay Street Invercargill, subject to availability and including breakfast. Dinner for two to the total value of $150 at EMBERZ restaurant. Dinner for two at Waxy's Irish Pub to the total value of $150. Use of a car for two days courtesy of Southern KIA (Terms and Conditions apply). A $250 Gift Card at E Hayes and Sons, Invercargill. All prizes expire Friday 25 November 2022 except Gift Card. Accommodation, Dinners and Use of Car must all be taken over same two consecutive nights which must be pre-booked.
- As the competition involves the Winner of the MAIN DRAW having the use of a KIA vehicle for two days, entrants must hold a valid New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- MAIN DRAW Winner will be required to follow Terms and Conditions supplied by Southern KIA at time of vehicle collection in respect of vehicle responsibility and obligations .
- All other expenses incurred with any part of any prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any associated businesses involved in the promotion including: the Southern Steel, Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill Licensing Trust, Southern KIA, E Hayes and Sons nor their immediate families and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any winner who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on any matter, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prior to receiving the MAIN DRAW Prize and being declared a Winner, the entrant may be required to show proof of identity and to sign a declaration of eligibility and participation agreement that accepts the terms relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize and releasing the Promoter and related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b)any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- By accepting any prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use the Winner’s name, town/city and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this Promotion, including public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without payment or any other compensation.
- In conducting this Promotion, the Promoter will receive entrants and winners personal contact information. This information will be disclosed to third parties only for the purpose of this Promotion, and otherwise only in accordance with current New Zealand Privacy Laws.
- All Winners consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or modified by the Promoter from time to time without notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible if Winners cannot be contacted due to incorrect details supplied at time of entry