Ball Deliverer Entry Form
Enter the draw to be chosen as the lucky fan who gets to carry the ball out to centre court at the beginning of our next home game: Steel vs Pulse at The Edgar Centre, Dunedin on Wednesday 10th April at 7.40pm.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions of the competition below and then send us your entry by filling in the form below.
Don't forget to answer the question on the entry form, you can find the answer by clicking Here.
GOOD LUCK !
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all children under the age of 16.
- Entries are limited to ONE PER PERSON, PER COMPETITION ONLY.
- All entrants must have received consent from a parent or guardian.
- All entrants must complete the online entry which must contain the entrant’s full name, address, date of birth and contact details.
- The draw will take place one week before the scheduled match at which the ball is to be delivered. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and a follow-up email. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within one day of being notified that he/she has won, that draw will be declared null and void at Southern Steel's discretion and another winner will be drawn.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Southern Steel and E Hayes and Sons will collect and hold personal information provided by the entrants for the purpose of notifying the winners, to verify identities and may be used for subsequent promotional activities.
- Where possible, successful entrants will be photographed on court delivering the match ball. The photograph, name and home town of the entrant is likely to be published on the social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram and others) of the Southern Steel and the sponsor, E Hayes and Sons. Entry in this competition will be considered as permission of the entrants parent or guardians to publish these details.
- Southern Steel and E Hayes and Sons do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death howsoever sustained directly or indirectly by an entrant in connection with this competition or any prize.
- All entrants indemnify Southern Steel and E Hayes and Sons against any claim or liability in relation to this competition.
- Southern Steel and E Hayes and Sons reserves the right to alter the above terms and conditions.